Reisser R2 Pan Head Wood Screws in Craft Packs
£4.45 Inc VAT | £3.71 Ex VAT
£4.93 Inc VAT | £4.10 Ex VAT
£5.46 Inc VAT | £4.55 Ex VAT
£5.77 Inc VAT | £4.80 Ex VAT
£6.89 Inc VAT | £5.75 Ex VAT
£7.88 Inc VAT | £6.56 Ex VAT
£10.91 Inc VAT | £9.09 Ex VAT
£11.06 Inc VAT | £9.22 Ex VAT
£20.90 Inc VAT | £17.42 Ex VAT
Reisser R2 Pan Head Wood Screws in Craft Packs available to buy online.
- Very sharp 25 ° point with the thread running to the end allowing immediate starting, no need to pre-start.
- The sharp, wide, deep thread penetrates into all timbers without a pilot hole, giving exceptional pull-out.
- Specially hardened steel gives the R2 maximum tensile and torsional strength.
- The invisible Reisser lubricant helps the screw drive in quickly and easily.
- Available in full thread (primarily for board materials) or part thread (primarily for pulling two pieces of timber together tight).
- The re-enforced collar under the head gives additional support preventing snapping.
- The collar also allows a wide, deep pozi to be inserted. This reduces the risk of the bit jumping out and rounding off the edges.
- Each batch checked thoroughly to guarantee consistency of quality.
- Yellow tropicalized giving approximately 20 times more rust resistance than standard BZP screws.
The sizes range from 3mm x 12mm up to 5mm x 60mm.