Reisser R2 Pan Head Wood Screws in Craft Packs
£4.94 Inc VAT | £4.12 Ex VAT
£5.47 Inc VAT | £4.56 Ex VAT
£6.07 Inc VAT | £5.06 Ex VAT
£6.41 Inc VAT | £5.34 Ex VAT
£7.66 Inc VAT | £6.39 Ex VAT
£8.75 Inc VAT | £7.29 Ex VAT
£12.12 Inc VAT | £10.10 Ex VAT
£12.29 Inc VAT | £10.25 Ex VAT
£23.23 Inc VAT | £19.36 Ex VAT
Reisser R2 Pan Head Wood Screws in Craft Packs available to buy online.
- Very sharp 25 ° point with the thread running to the end allowing immediate starting, no need to pre-start.
- The sharp, wide, deep thread penetrates into all timbers without a pilot hole, giving exceptional pull-out.
- Specially hardened steel gives the R2 maximum tensile and torsional strength.
- The invisible Reisser lubricant helps the screw drive in quickly and easily.
- Available in full thread (primarily for board materials) or part thread (primarily for pulling two pieces of timber together tight).
- The re-enforced collar under the head gives additional support preventing snapping.
- The collar also allows a wide, deep pozi to be inserted. This reduces the risk of the bit jumping out and rounding off the edges.
- Each batch checked thoroughly to guarantee consistency of quality.
- Yellow tropicalized giving approximately 20 times more rust resistance than standard BZP screws.
The sizes range from 3mm x 12mm up to 5mm x 60mm.