Reisser R2 Pan Head Wood Screws in Craft Packs
£6.14 Inc VAT | £5.12 Ex VAT
£6.29 Inc VAT | £5.25 Ex VAT
£7.54 Inc VAT | £6.28 Ex VAT
£7.96 Inc VAT | £6.63 Ex VAT
£9.52 Inc VAT | £7.93 Ex VAT
£10.87 Inc VAT | £9.06 Ex VAT
£15.06 Inc VAT | £12.55 Ex VAT
£15.27 Inc VAT | £12.72 Ex VAT
£28.85 Inc VAT | £24.04 Ex VAT
Reisser R2 Pan Head Wood Screws in Craft Packs available to buy online.
- Very sharp 25 ° point with the thread running to the end allowing immediate starting, no need to pre-start.
- The sharp, wide, deep thread penetrates into all timbers without a pilot hole, giving exceptional pull-out.
- Specially hardened steel gives the R2 maximum tensile and torsional strength.
- The invisible Reisser lubricant helps the screw drive in quickly and easily.
- Available in full thread (primarily for board materials) or part thread (primarily for pulling two pieces of timber together tight).
- The re-enforced collar under the head gives additional support preventing snapping.
- The collar also allows a wide, deep pozi to be inserted. This reduces the risk of the bit jumping out and rounding off the edges.
- Each batch checked thoroughly to guarantee consistency of quality.
- Yellow tropicalized giving approximately 20 times more rust resistance than standard BZP screws.
The sizes range from 3mm x 12mm up to 5mm x 60mm.