Reisser R2 Pan Head Wood Screws in Craft Packs
£5.34 Inc VAT | £4.45 Ex VAT
£5.47 Inc VAT | £4.56 Ex VAT
£6.56 Inc VAT | £5.46 Ex VAT
£6.92 Inc VAT | £5.77 Ex VAT
£8.28 Inc VAT | £6.90 Ex VAT
£9.45 Inc VAT | £7.88 Ex VAT
£13.09 Inc VAT | £10.91 Ex VAT
£13.28 Inc VAT | £11.06 Ex VAT
£25.08 Inc VAT | £20.90 Ex VAT
Reisser R2 Pan Head Wood Screws in Craft Packs available to buy online.
- Very sharp 25 ° point with the thread running to the end allowing immediate starting, no need to pre-start.
- The sharp, wide, deep thread penetrates into all timbers without a pilot hole, giving exceptional pull-out.
- Specially hardened steel gives the R2 maximum tensile and torsional strength.
- The invisible Reisser lubricant helps the screw drive in quickly and easily.
- Available in full thread (primarily for board materials) or part thread (primarily for pulling two pieces of timber together tight).
- The re-enforced collar under the head gives additional support preventing snapping.
- The collar also allows a wide, deep pozi to be inserted. This reduces the risk of the bit jumping out and rounding off the edges.
- Each batch checked thoroughly to guarantee consistency of quality.
- Yellow tropicalized giving approximately 20 times more rust resistance than standard BZP screws.
The sizes range from 3mm x 12mm up to 5mm x 60mm.