Founded in 1973 and starting out in a backstreet shed in London, we are proud to have grown into a world-renowned brand at the forefront of cutting technology, offering the finest quality precision-made industrial tooling to customers worldwide.
With Titman it’s all about quality. Independent tests have shown that our cutters are the longest lasting and most durable in the world, meaning our tools will be with you for a lifetime.
Unique manufacturing features
- All double flute cutters have safe plunging centre points. Loading tests show cutters without this feature require three times more downward pressure than a Titman cutter with plunging point.
- Cutters are specially relieved for clearance
- Many special grades of carbide are used, depending on the cutter type
- Cutter bodies are made from many grades of the finest British steels
- High tolererance grinding for superior cutting performances
- Skilled craftsmen employed at all manufacturing processes
- Over six cleaning operations during manufacture ensures no contamination occurs in any of the production methods
- 99% of all TCT tooling in our range are made by Titman in Clacton from quality UK sources materials giving our customers real British tooling