The Trend 2 part Skeleton Hinge Jig with Carry Case.
Product Reference: H/JIG/C
Trend easy to use two part adjustable block portable template set designed for recessing hinges in wooden doors and frames with a router.
- It is easy to use with minimal setting-up time, completing the job both accurately and quickly.
- Used on-site and in joinery shops to increase productivity with excellent results.
- Fully adjustable apertures for fire door requirements and renovation work.
- No need for marking out in the conventional way.
- Quick and simple to set-up as the hinge is used as the pattern.
- Clean and accurate recesses are achieved every time. Suitable for timber based doors & square butt hinges.
- Use with a light duty plunge router with 1/4 inch collet.
- Long reach router cutter required, 12mm diameter with 70mm overall length.
- Adjustable edge guides with preset for hinge of 20mm, 25mm and 30mm
- Unibase may be needed.
- Patent No. GB2285410, GB1106608.1
- T4EK router requires a ref. UNIBASE or special guide bush ref. GB/T4/160.
- 3 x Hinge sliding aperture block assemblies
- 4 x Bradawls (short blade)
- 1 x 16mm guide bush
- 1 x Carry case
Hinge sizes possible
Length min. = 2 5/8" (67 mm)
Length max. = 5" (127 mm)
Width min. = 1/2" (12.7 mm)
Width max. = 1 3/8" (35 mm)
Door sizes possible:
Height min. = 6' 5" (1956 mm)
Height max. = 2100 mm*
Thickness min. = 5/8" (16 mm)
Thickness max. = 2" (51 mm)
Weight= 2.9 kg
Jig overall length = 1956 mm
* Please note for doors over 2040mm the bottom hinge will be higher than 9" up.
How To Use The Trend Skeleton Hinge Jig.