Trend CraftPro 20mm Straight TCT Router Cutter from Cookson Hardware.
Product Reference: C030AX8MMTC
The Trend CraftPro range of router cutters is an inexpensive selection of router cutters for the enthusiast or professional. CraftPro router cutters are suitable for a wide range of applications such as engraving, grooving, rebating and shallow mortising. Use on softwoods, hardwoods, MDF, plywood and chipboard. All straight router cutters have a bottom cut feature.
Specially designed PTFE coated TCT tooling to meet the needs of the woodworker and tradesman for quality and performance.
- Micro-granular Tungsten Carbide Tips to ensure a perfect finish on softwoods, hardwoods, MDF, plywood and chipboard.
- Highly ground tip face to ensure it maintains its edge.
- PTFE non-stick coating on the body to minimise resin and heat build-up for longer life.
- Extra long shanks, ideal for router table use.
- All straight router cutters have a bottom cut feature.
Diameter - 20.0mm
Cut Length - 20.0mm
Shank Diameter - 8mm
TCT Router Cutter Grade:
These router cutters have Tungsten Carbide Tips brazed onto a steel body and are designed to cut the most abrasive materials. With careful handling, they will outlast HSS grade cutters by many times under normal conditions. Small sized router cutters have a Solid Carbide insert.
Cutting, routing and profiling natural timbers, plywood, MDF, chipboard and abrasive plastics such as solid laminate.