Reisser 6mm x 150mm R2 Yellow Countersunk Wood Screws available from Cookson Hardware.
100 screws in a Craft pack.
Reisser R2 High Performance Woodscrews always offer consistent quality with the following features and benefits:
- Very sharp 25° point with the thread running to the end allowing immediate starting, no need to 'pre-start'.
- The sharp, wide, deep thread penetrates into all timbers without a pilot hole, giving exceptional pull-out.
- Specially hardened steel gives the R2 maximum tensile and torsional strength.
- The invisible Reisser lubricant helps the screw drive in quickly and easily.
- Available in full thread (primarily for board materials) or part thread (primarily for pulling two pieces of timber together tight).
- The re-inforced collar under the head gives additional support preventing snapping.
- The collar also allows a wide, deep pozi to be inserted. This reduces the risk of the bit jumping out and rounding off the edges.
- Each batch checked thoroughly to guarantee 'consistence of quality'.
- Yellow tropicalized giving approximately 20 times more rust resistance than standard BZP screws.
6.0mm is an approximate equivalent to an old 12s gauge
Gauge = 6mm
Length = 150mm
|Similar products can be found in these categories:|
|Screws, Nails and Fixings
Reisser R2 Countersunk Wood Screws in Industry Packs|
All Reisser Wood Screws Products