|Qty||Discount||Unit Price (Ex VAT)||Unit Price (Inc VAT)|
Everbuild Fire Foam B2 Gun Grade 750ml from Cookson Hardware.
Product Reference: B2FIREGUN
Firefoam B2 Gungrade is a quick setting fire rated, one part polyurethane foam designed for application by any standard foam applicator gun. Fire resistant for up to 2 hours in certain joint configurations. It expands on application to up to 50 times the can contents and meets the requirements of the test criteria for BS476 Part 20.
FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY.
EVERBUILD FIREFOAM B2 HANDHELD is a quick setting one part polyurethane foam with fire resistance properties. The foam expands on application to up to 50 times its original volume and meets the requirements of DIN 4102 Part 1 for Construction Materials and BS476 Part 20. Fire rated up to 2 hours in certain joint configurations. Copies of the independent test certificate,
Once cured, the foam can be cut, sawn or plastered over after only one hour providing the working temperatures (can and surfaces) are between +5 to +25o C, ideally 20o C.
- High degree of fire rating: slows down the passage of flames and smoke in comparison to standard B3 grades
- Quick setting - can be cut, sawn or plastered in 1 hour.
- Economical in use - expands up to 50 times its original volume.
- Fills irregular and broad gaps where most conventional fillers would fail.
- Possesses insulating and sound deadening properties.
Areas for Use:
- Gaps around pipe entries through fire rated walls
- To provide a fire rated seal around window and door frames
- Electrical wire chasing prior to plastering, where a fire rating is required.
- Deep joints prior to applying sealant or plaster
- Irregular gaps in stone, brick, concrete or plaster
- Door frames
- Timber structures
- Windowsills and thresholds.
- Window frames
- Behind cladding to exterior walls.
- Behind soffit and barge boards
- In automotive applications.
|Similar products can be found in these categories:|
|Sealants and Adhesives
Gun Expanding Foam|
All Sika Everbuild Products