|Qty||Discount||Unit Price (Ex VAT)||Unit Price (Inc VAT)|
Securefast Digital Door Lock Push Button Easy Code with Holdback in Satin Chrome Finish.
Product Reference: SBL320.S
The Securefast "Easy Code" push button digital lock is designed to simplify code changing and is suitable for internal or external use. By removing the unit from the door, the code can quickly and easily be changed by rotating the dials on the back of the unit with a screwdriver.
- Supplied with 60mm backset deadlocking tubular latch
- Suitable for external use having completed 240 hour salt spray test to EN1670
- Internal unit provides egress by a large turn knob
- Hold back function on internal knob allows unrestricted access
- Suitable for timber doors 35 - 65mm thick
- Compact and robust zinc die cast body
- Supplied with black neoprene seals
Height 158mm x Width 45mm x Depth 44mm
Satin Chrome Plated (SCP)
How To Change The Code:
By removing the unit from the door, the code can quickly and easily be changed by rotating the dials on the back of the unit with a screwdriver. By turning the dials so the dot is facing the centre of the 'Easycode' unit, each individual digit becomes active and must be pressed in order to gain access. The process is quick and simple and avoids the necessity to remove pins or back-plates.
|Similar products can be found in these categories:|
|Locks, Latches & Security
>Digital Door Locks
Push Button Door Locks|
All Securefast Locks and Security Products Products