Collated Framing Nails for Nailers
£48.20 Inc VAT | £40.17 Ex VAT
£56.20 Inc VAT | £46.83 Ex VAT
£59.52 Inc VAT | £49.60 Ex VAT
£52.88 Inc VAT | £44.06 Ex VAT
£54.33 Inc VAT | £45.27 Ex VAT
£40.60 Inc VAT | £33.84 Ex VAT
£42.40 Inc VAT | £35.33 Ex VAT
£46.21 Inc VAT | £38.51 Ex VAT
£45.99 Inc VAT | £38.32 Ex VAT
£47.72 Inc VAT | £39.77 Ex VAT
FirmaHold Collated Framing & First Fix Nails
Framing nails are typically for structural work, such as timber frame erection, roofing, stud wall partitions and many more first fix applications.
FirmaHold framing nails are compatible with most 34 degree clipped head nailers.
- Diamond Point for maximum penetration.
- Clipped head to increase the number of nails per strip and therefore reduce tool loading times.
- High quality paper to increase performance and reduce risk of nail jam.
- Straight Shank - Low resistance into all materials
- Ring Shank - Provides secure fixing with super high pull-out resistance
- Part Ring Shank - Partially ringed shank provides improved pull-out resistance for longer length nails.
Finishes and Coatings:
FirmaHold nails are available in a variety of finishes.
- Bright - Service Class 1 suitable for indoor application,
- FirmaGalv - Service Class 1 for light duty rust protection. Electro galvanised plating, suitable for indoor and covered outdoor applications.
- FirmaGalv Plus - Service Class 2 for medium duty rust protection. Electro galvanised plating with 12 microns of xinc (Min), suitable for indoor, and covered outdoor applications.
- Hot Dipped Galvanised (HDGV) - Service Class 3 for heavy duty rust protection. 43 microns of plating, suitable for external applications
- A2 Stainless Steel - Service Class 3 for external and heavy rust protection. High levels of corrosion resistance and use in hardwood.
- Stainless steel must be used where there is a corrosive environment and/or where the base material has inherent corrosive characteristics, eg: green oak or cedar.