Specialist Screws for drywall or dry-lining applications used for fitting plasterboard, fibreboard and other types of insulation boards to wood or steel studding
- Phillips drive head.
- Extra deep insert bit recess offering a firmer positive drive.
- Extremely sharp piercing point.
- Thread gives speedy insertion and improved holding power.
- Bugle head allows the screw to sink effortlessly into the dry lining without the need for countersinking.
- Bugle head minimises damage to the surface enabling a smoother surface finish.