|Qty||Discount||Unit Price (Ex VAT)||Unit Price (Inc VAT)|
Wing Tip Countersunk Self Drill Screws Timber to Heavy Steel ZP 5.5 x 85mm Pack of 50.
Product Reference: TFCH5585
Zinc plated Wing Tip self drilling screws for fastening roofing and cladding timber to heavy section steel. Improved countersinking from recessed ribs.
- Winged Roofing Screws. Timber to Steel. (For Heavy Section Purlins).
- Countersunk Head Screw. Timber to Steel Purlins.
- Countersunk Torx compatible, Winged, Self-Drilling Point.
- Fire and corrosion resistant, protected by Elementech corrosion resistant coating, salt spray tested to 1000 hours.
- Torx compatible bit in every pack.
- TechFast heavy section screw will fix timber to steel thickness up to 12.5mm.
- Self-drilling point enables improved and speedy insertion.
- Wings create a clearance hole in the timber which eliminates the chance of “jacking” when fixing.
- Designed specifically for fixing timber work to steel sections.
Size: 5.5mm x 85mm
Max Drill Thickness: 12mm
Max Timber Thickness: 50mm
Driver Type: Torx TX
Finish: Elementech Zinc Plated
|Similar products can be found in these categories:|
|Screws, Nails and Fixings
Roofing Screws - Self Drilling
Wing Tip Self Drilling Screws|
All Cooksons Ironmongery Products Products