Trend Router Cutter Straight Two Flute 19.1mm Dia x 63mm Cut.
Product Reference: C030FX1/2TC
Trend straight cut router cutters suitable for a wide range of applications such as engraving, grooving, rebating and shallow mortising. Use on softwoods, hardwoods, MDF, plywood and chipboard.
- Cutter has a bottom cut feature.
- 1/2" shank 19.1mm diameter 63mm cut depth twin flute TCT cutter.
- 3/4" imperial diameter for matched fit to sheet materials and ironmongery.
- General purpose cutter for deep mortices, template work with guide bushes, edge trimming slots, grooves and rebating.
- 1/2ÕÕ shank for heavy duty applications and additional support when under load making deeper cuts in harder materials.
- Extra long cut length for a deeper morticing and edge trimming applications.
- Wide diameter for deeper rebate backset.
- Bottom cut feature for plunge and trenching work.
- PTFE coated bodies reduces friction and heat build-up for longer lifespan
- 2mm thick Premium Micro-granular Tungsten Carbide Tips for an exc.ellent finish in all materials.
- ÔKÕ marked shank ensures correct insertion depth for safe routing.
- Additional shank markings to indicate maximum safe speed and cutter reference.
- Extra-long shank for use in router tables.
Shank Diameter=1/2 inch
|Similar products can be found in these categories:
Power Tool Accessories
Trend Woodworking Tools
Trend Router Bits CraftPro TCT
Trend Router Bits CraftPro TCT Straight Flute
Power Tools & Accessories
Straight Flute Router Bits
All Trend Routing & Woodworking Products