Abus 70mm 24IB Series Diskus Padlock.
Product Reference: 35044
The ABUS 24IB series padlock with original Diskus design gives 360° protection against theft and the weather. The body and shackle made from 100% stainless steel, with non corrosive internal components and an additional keyway cover which protects dirt and moisture ingress into the high precision keyway.
Ideal for use in harsh environment and marine applications, or areas of high dust and dirt content such as the back of lorries and vans.
The 100% non-corrosive shackle is made from stainless steel with all the inner components made from non-corrosive materials.
- Key operated, key retaining (a key is needed for locking. Lock retains key until locked).
- Body, inner parts and shackle made from stainless steel for extreme corrosion resistance.
- Cylinder cover - maximum protection against dirt and moisture.
- Cylinder nickel plated for enhanced corrosion resistance.
- Precision pin tumbler cylinder.
- Security Classification = 7.
Overall diameter: 71 mm. Overall depth: 31 mm.
Shackle width: 19.5 mm I.D. Shackle height: 17 mm. Shackle Dia: 10 mm.
|Similar products can be found in these categories:|
|Locks, Latches & Security
All Abus Padlocks and Security Products Products