Abus Diskus Padlock 20 Series 70mm.
Product Reference: 32164
The Abus Diskus disc lock is a special form of the padlock with some distinct advantages. The disc shape effectively combats the most common ways of forcing it open. The design means that there is only a small opening in the shackle, which makes it very difficult to tamper with. As the ABUS disc lock is made mainly of stainless steel, it is used especially where security and protection against corrosion are required.
360-degree all-round protection
The Diskus® family is available in models with diameters between 50 and 80 mm. The original disc lock is only available from ABUS.
Padlock Diskus® 20
- To secure valuables/goods of great value or at a very high risk of theft
- To secure e.g. warehouses, industrial sites, factory gates, containers and lorries
- Ideally used with ABUS Diskus® Hasp 140, virtually impossible to attack shackle
- Stainless steel - outside and inside
- Additional protection against sawing
- Shackle made from hardened alloy steel
- ABUS-Plus disc cylinder: highest protection against manipulation, 250.000 key differs, drilling and pulling protected
- Sophisticated Diskus® welded seam for highest break resistance
- Original Diskus® design: 360° protection
- Key retaining: key is needed for locking (lock retains key until locked)
- Made in Germany
- 2 keys
Overall diameter: 71 mm. Overall depth: 30 mm.
Shackle width: 20 mm I.D. Shackle height: 17 mm. Shackle Dia: 10 mm.
|Similar products can be found in these categories:|
|Locks, Latches & Security
All Abus Padlocks and Security Products Products