Abus Combination Padlock 180IB Series 50mm.
Product Reference: 32074
Combination Locks for Keyless Security.
These compact combination locks are suitable for a range of uses, thanks to their special locking system. A four digit re-settable coded padlock. The body is made from solid forged brass and features a stainless steel shackle and non-corrosive inner components.
Where to use it:
- To secure valuables/goods of medium value or at an average risk of theft
- Ideal for use in severe weather conditions (e.g. in coastal regions or ports, to secure goods on vehicles and boats in outdoor use)
- To secure doors, gates, lorries, lockers, tool boxes, cellar windows, sheds, switchboards, etc.
- 4-digit resettable code
- Body made from solid forged brass
- Shackle made from stainless steel
- Inner components made from non-corrosive materials
- Precision locking mechanism with special protection against manipulation
Overall width: 53 mm. Overall height: 75 mm. Overall depth: 25 mm.
Shackle width: 25 mm I.D. Shckle height: 25 mm. Shackle Dia: 8 mm.
|Similar products can be found in these categories:|
|Locks, Latches & Security
All Abus Padlocks and Security Products Products