Abus Combination Padlock 158 Series 50mm.
Product Reference: 529146
Combination Locks for Keyless Security.
These compact combination locks are suitable for a range of uses even with different users, thanks to their special locking system. Applications include securing tool boxes or lockers. As the padlocks are secured by means of a 4-digit number combination that can be set individually, they are ideal for use in the leisure industry as there is no need to carry a key.
Where to use it:
- To secure valuables/goods of medium value or at an average risk of theft
- Suitable to secure doors, gates, cupboards, lockers, tool boxes, cellar windows, sheds, switchboards, etc.
- Ideally used with ABUS Hasps No. 100, 110, 300To secure valuables/goods of medium value or at an average risk of theft
- Solid zinc-die cast body
- Double bolted shackle
- Shackle made from hardened steel
- 158/50: individually resettable 4-digit code
Overall width: 52 mm. Overall height: 101 mm. Overall depth: 26 mm.
Shackle width: 25.5 mm I.D. Shckle height: 33.5 mm. Shackle Dia: 8 mm.
|Similar products can be found in these categories:|
|Locks, Latches & Security
All Abus Padlocks and Security Products Products