Abus Diskus Hasp & Staple 140/120.
Product Reference: 32176
The DISKUS padlock-and-hasp principle combines a high level of security with an extremely high level of anti-corrosion. The 120mm Diskus hasp is designed for doors closing flush, i.e. door leaf and door frame are level. Special ABUS development for use with original ABUS DISKUS padlocks. The design is attuned to the original ABUS DISKUS padlocks in such a way that the shackle is protected from unlocking tools.
Operation and use:
- To secure valuables / goods of great value or at a very high risk of theft
- To secure warehouses, containers, lorries etc.
- Suitable for doors closing flush, i.e. door leaf and door frame are level
- To be used with a padlock
- Sturdy steel construction
- Latch and joint pins made of tough, rustproof quality steel
- Hardened steel staple
- Joint pins with tear-off resistance
- Concealed screws.
Dimensions: Hasp length: 120mm. Hasp width: 56mm. Staple bore dia: 12.5mm.
|Similar products can be found in these categories:|
|Locks, Latches & Security
Locks, Latches & Security
Hasp & Staples for Padlocks
Hasp & Staples
Heavy Duty Hasp & Staples
All Abus Padlocks and Security Products Products