Reisser Cutter Wood Screws 6mm x 200mm Craft Pack from Cookson Hardware.
100 screws in a craft pack.
Reisser next generation self countersinking Cutter Performance Wood Screws. Unique design with 2 slots cut into the thread on 30mm screws and above (1 slot up to 25mm) allowing the screw to work closer to the edge of timber and board materials without splitting.
- Distinct ribs and tucks offer self countersinking into all timber and board materials. No need to counter bore.
- Very sharp 25° needle point with the thread running to the end allowing immediate starting, no need to 'pre-start'.
- Reinforced collar prevents snapping AND gives depth for a wide, deep pozi to be inserted, therefore reducing the risk of "cam-out".
- Lubricated, sharp, wide deep thread offering up to 40% reduction in driving resistance therefore less torque required. Quick and easy penetration WITHOUT a pilot hole.
- Yellow tropicalized giving approximately 20 times more rust resistance than standard BZP screws.
- Two patented slots prevent splitting when screwing close to the edge.
6.0mm is an approximate equivalent to an old 12s gauge
Gauge = 6mm
Length = 200mm
|Similar products can be found in these categories:
|Screws, Nails and Fixings
Reisser Cutter Wood Screws in Craft Packs
All Reisser Wood Screws Products