|Qty||Discount||Unit Price (Ex VAT)||Unit Price (Inc VAT)|
Everbuild Fire Foam B2 Hand Held 750ml from Cookson Hardware.
Product Reference: B2FIREHAND
EVERBUILD® B2 Handheld Fire Foam is a quick setting one part polyurethane foam with fire resistance properties. The foam expands on application 1.5 - 2 times its original volume and meets the requirements of DIN 4102 Part 1 for Construction Materials and BS476 Part 20. Fire rated up to 2 hours in certain joint configurations. Once cured, the foam can be cut, sawn or plastered over after only one hour providing the working temperatures (can and surfaces) are between +5oC to +25oC, ideally 20oC.
- Gaps around pipe entries through fire rated walls.
- To provide a fire rated seal around window and door frames.
- Electrical wire chasing prior to plastering, where a fire rating is required.
- Deep joints prior to applying sealant or plaster.
- Irregular gaps in stone, brick, concrete or plaster.
- Door frames.
- Timber structures.
- Window sills and thresholds.
- Window frames.
- Behind cladding to exterior walls.
- Behind soffit and barge boards
|Similar products can be found in these categories:|
|Sealants and Adhesives
Hand Held Expanding Foam|
All Everbuild Building Products Products