Unican Left Hand Digital Combination Lock SCP available from Cookson Hardware.
Product Reference: LL1041B-26D-LH
Suitable for medium and heavy usage commercial situations. The lock is operated by first entering the combination of between 1 and 5 digits or by key and then by the external lever handle. On the inside, exit is simply by lever handle or free exit.
This unit is handed and cannot be reversed on site (See illustration below).
- Handed unit left (LL) or right (RH)
- Reversible latch
- Protective clutch mechanism
- Fast code change whilst unit fitted to door
- Code change by authorised personnel
- Large user friendly handle
- Key by-pass function
- Passage set mode - allows free access and exit
- Suits door 35 - 57mm thick
- 3 Year Manufacturers warranty
- Can be used on rebated doors using the seperate rebate set.
Satin Chrome (SCP)
You must specify the handing of your door for L1000 Series locks. The lock is handed at the factory and is not field reversible. To determine the handing of your door, look at the door in its closed position from the exterior (pushbutton side), and use the corresponding diagram below when specifying the handing of Unican locks and corresponding replacement parts.
|Similar products can be found in these categories:|
|Locks, Latches & Security
>Digital Door Locks
Push Button Door Locks|
All Kaba Locks Products