Trend Router Power Tool T14EK 240volt 1/2 Inch 2300W Variable Speed & Kit Box.
Product Reference: T14EK
Trend high-performance plunge router with advanced safety features, engineered to deliver reliable, fast, accurate cuts. Perfect for hand-held and Router Table use. Powerful 2300W Motor delivers consistently high power, torque and speed, and features soft-start to prevent kick-back. 80mm Plunge Depth is deal for deep cutting applications. Perfect for lock jigs, worktop joints and timber profiling.
- Automatic Power Shut-Off prevents the router from accidental start-up if the trigger lock-on switch is engaged, and the power supply is lost and restored or interrupted.
- Router Table Safety Switch bypasses the Automatic Power Shut Off feature and replaces the need for a typical NVR (No Volt Release) switch.
- 2-in-1 Plunge and Router Table Height Adjuster can be used from above AND below the router, in both table and hand-held mode. Each 360¡ turn gives 1.0mm adjustment.
- Trend Base Configuration features a unique precision guide bush centring device to ensure perfect concentricity between cutter and collet for pinpoint accuracy when used with Trend routing jigs.
- Auto-Lock Plunge Lever allows users to quickly, accurately and safely reposition the plunge position without releasing the handles.
- Router Table Cam-Lock Quick-Release Mounts make mounting and unmounting the router quick and easy.
- Extra-Wide 75mm Base Aperture to accommodate over-size cutters, such as panel raisers, when used with a Router Table.
- 7-Level Variable Speed Control ranges from 9,000 to 22,000rpm, giving the user total control across a range of cutters, materials, and applications.
- Top-Mount Cyclone Extraction with enhanced dust adapter efficiently clears debris to give users 360¡ visibility and prevent extraction hoses from ÔsnaggingÕ.
- Ergonomic Inclined Handles support a natural wrist position, reduce strain, and increase control when routing with arms outstretched.
- Quick-Set Depth Post with rack & pinion 1.0mm indexed increments and zeroing function for fast, easy adjustment.
- Micrometer Fine Height Adjuster features 0.1mm increments and an easy-to-read display for precision depth adjustment.
- Integrated Power Trigger prevents accidental movement and kick-back when turning the router on and off.
- Micro-Adjustable Side Fence with adjustable facings and 0.1mm increments for accurate edge rebating, grooving and moulding.
- Automatic LED Work Lights allow users to accurately position the cutter prior to engaging the material and making costly errors in low-light situations.
- Phosphor Bronze Bushings are corrosion resistant, durable and self-lubricating to prevent racking and deliver a smooth, accurate plunge action.
- Anti-Scratch Base Plate Low-friction, screw-mounted, replaceable phenolic base plate
- Integrated Router Rest provides users with a safe way of changing cutters whilst preventing debris from entering motor vents.
- ER Style Collet features a double-locking safety feature to prevent accidental cutter ejection and a multi-slit profile for concentric clamping to the cutter shank.
Plug type=UK 3 pin
Supplied collet size=1/2"
Plunge stroke (Max)=80 mm
No load speed=9,000-20,000rpm
Supplied guide bush=30 mm
Fence Rod Length=360 mm
Fence Rod Centers=110 mm
Fence Rod Diameter=10 mm
Base Aperture Diameter=75 mm
Cutter Diameter (Max)=50 mm
Dust Spout Internal Diameter=35 mm
Sound Pressure (Lpa)=95.1 dB(A)1
Acoustic pressure (Lwa)=106.1 dB(A)2
Hand/Arm vibration=<2.1 m/s2
Power Cable length=3.5 m
|Similar products can be found in these categories:|
|Trend Woodworking Tools
>Trend Power Tools and Safety
Power Tools & Accessories
Routers 230v / 240v
All Trend Routing & Woodworking Products