|Qty||Discount||Unit Price (Ex VAT)||Unit Price (Inc VAT)|
ForgeFast Torx Compatible Timber Fixing Screws Green 7.0mm x 200mm Tub of 40.
Product Reference: FFTF7250
Professional, high performance timber screws for fixing into softwood or hardwood.
- Combination hexagonal head with deep Torx compatible insert ensures reduced cam-out.
- Super sharp tip gives immediate bite from the first turn.
- Patented self-drilling thread removes the need to-pre-drill timber and reduces the probability of splitting.
- Hardened case and core give exceptional strength.
- Protected by Elementech 2000 surface treatment.
- Corrosion restistance up to twice as long as standard timber screws.
- Impressive pull out value, less risk of working loose in substrates that flex in use.
- Flexes to 35º reducing likelihood of screw shearing.
- CE approved for use in load-bearing timber construction.
Torx Size: T30
Pack Quantity: 40
|Similar products can be found in these categories:|
|Screws, Nails and Fixings
Hex Head Torx Compatible Timber Screws|
All ForgeFix Fixings and Fasteners Products