|Trend VariJig Clamp Guide 96" VJS/CG/PRO8||Collect In Store Only|
Trend VariJig Self Clamping Guide 96" / 2440mm.
Product Reference: VJS/CG/PRO8
This Trend Varijig self clamping guide is extra long for accurate guiding of router, saws and jigsaws.
- Integral clamping jaws and a locking lever provide a quick way of clamping the guide batten.
- Ideal for holding and clamping work pieces.
- This extra long clamp features a wider aluminium extrusion ideal for machining large panel material.
- Aluminium extrusion incorporating T-slots.
- The clamps are fitted with a 1280mm long metric/imperial scale for setting lengths and stop positions. Scale can be positioned by removing 20mm of the self adhesive backing.
- Sliding bridge fitted to underside to support bar.
Router and router base plate not included.
Length=2440 mm (8 ft or 96 inches)
Width=127 mm (5 inches)
Max clamp length=99 inches (2515 mm)
Min clamp length=1-1/2 inch (38 mm)
|Similar products can be found in these categories:|
|Trend Woodworking Tools
Trend Varijig Clamp Guide|
Power Tools & Accessories
>Router Jigs & Tables
All Trend Routing & Woodworking Products