|Qty||Discount||Unit Price (Ex VAT)||Unit Price (Inc VAT)|
M10 x 75mm Hexagon Head Lightning Bolts
Product Reference: LGB1075
M10 x 75mm hex head, thread forming, bolt fixing masonry fixing bolt for medium to heavy duty applications. Self tapping masonry fixing offering virtually stress free fixing allowing close to edge applications. The ever popular lightning bolt speeds up installation of most masonry fixing installations.
Simply screws in to a pre-drilled hole cutting its own self tapping thread without the need for a sleeve or plug. Probably the most versatile bolt fixing available for today’s tradesman.
Lightning bolts are suitable for use with concrete, brick, wood, marble and stone.
- Uses standard size hammer or percussion drill bits.
- Can be removed and re-fixed into the same hole.
- Safe anchoring achieved without the need of high tightening forces.
- Through-fixing, eliminating the need for marking and re-positioning.
- Quick and easy to use for many repetitive installations.
- Clearance hole is usually 2mm greater than published drill size.
- High load capacity with interlocking thread into the base material.
- Elementech (Salt spray tested 1000 hours)
Drill Size; 10mm
Maximum fixture thickness; 25mm
Elementech (Salt spray tested 1000 hours)
|Similar products can be found in these categories:|
|Screws, Nails and Fixings
Thunderbolt Hex Head Anchors|
All ForgeFix Fixings and Fasteners Products