Trend Closed Riser Staircase Housing Jig from Cookson Hardware.
Product Reference: STAIR/A
The Trend Staircase Housing Jig is a well proven means of routing out stair housings quickly and accurately. Constructed from hard wearing solid laminate and includes a reversible fence for exact matching of stair strings and fully adjustable nosing piece. The Trend Closed Riser Staircase Housing Jig has adjustable nosing and uses dovetail cutters to give a neat joint.
- Built-in heavy duty front clamp for quick clamping for each trench.
- Adjustable to suit private and common stair angle pitch.
- Standard TCT dovetail cutters are offered for various tread thicknesses.
- Integral reversible and adjustable front clamp.
- All heavy duty routers over 1600 watts can be used.
- Sub-base is pre-drilled to suit Trend/DeWalt/Elu 1/2 inch routers, for other makes the sub-base will have to be redrilled.
Please state the make and model in the special requirements/comments box on the delivery details page when ordering.
Router not included.
Tread Thickness = 22-32mm
Slider Diameter = 30mm
Nosing Adjustment = 16-19mm
Length = 858mm
Height = 485mm
Width = 9.5mm
Weight = 6.17kg
- 1 x Sub-base
- 1 x Adjustable reversible clamp bar
- 1 x Reversible clamp bar
- 1 x Nosepiece
- 1 x Line-up pin & bush
- 2 x Spanners
|Similar products can be found in these categories:|
|Trend Woodworking Tools
>Trend Router Jigs
Trend Stair Jigs|
Power Tools & Accessories
>Router Jigs & Tables
All Trend Routing & Woodworking Products