Trend Two Part Contractors Hinge Jig A with Carry Case.
Product Reference: H/JIG/A
The Hinge Jig is a portable template set designed for recessing hinges in wooden doors & frames. It is easy to use with minimal setting-up time, completing the job both accurately & quickly. Used on-site & in joinery shops to increase productivity with excellent results.
- Four apertures for fire door requirements.
- No need for marking out in the conventional way.
- Quick & simple to set-up as the hinge is used as the pattern.
- Clean & accurate recesses are achieved every time. Suitable for timber based doors & square butt hinges.
- Use with a light duty plunge router with 1/4 inch collet.
- Long reach router cutter required, 12mm diameter with 70mm overall length.
- Angled position slots to prevent creep.
- Unibase may be needed.
T4EK router requires a ref. UNIBASE or special guide bush ref. GB/T4/160.
Jig overall length=1957 mm
Hinge sizes possible
Length min.=2 5/8" (67 mm)
Length max.=5" (127 mm)
Width min.=3/8" (9.5 mm)
Width max.=1 3/8" (35 mm)
Door sizes possible
Height min.=6' 5" (1955 mm)
Height max.=2100 mm*
Thickness min.=5/8" (16 mm)
* Please note for doors over 2040mm the bottom hinge will be higher than 9" up.
|Similar products can be found in these categories:|
|Trend Woodworking Tools
>Trend Router Jigs
Trend Hinge Jigs|
Power Tools & Accessories
>Router Jigs & Tables
All Trend Routing & Woodworking Products