Carlisle Brass Disabled Facility Furniture in Gold Anodised Finish from Cookson Hardware.
Product Reference: EST9625GAA
A Facility furniture lock set to assist the less able person when entering and exiting toilet / bathroom facilities. This product can be changed on site to suit either left or right hand hung doors opening inwards or outwards. This Carlisle Brass disabled facility furniture lock set assists in fulfilling duties required under the Equality Act (formerly known as DDA) and satisfies the recommendations of BS8300 and Approved Document M (ADM).
Gold Anodised Aluminium (GAA)
- Suitable for toilet / bathroom doors where ease of operation is required.
- Suitable for hinged or sliding doors
- Surface Mounted
- Bolt-through fixing - can be fitted directly to cubicle or flush panel doors
- Exterior pull can be fitted at 90, 180, 270 or 360 degrees
- Lever Mechanism
- Locking bolt connected directly to lever handle at 90 degrees
- Vertical position of lever handle secures the door and can be seen by the occupant
Click here to see our full range of disabled facility locks and furniture.
|Similar products can be found in these categories:|
|Locks, Latches & Security
Bathroom Locks, Toilet Locks & Deadbolts
Disabled Facility Locks|
All Carlisle Brass Architectural Hardware Products