|Qty||Discount||Unit Price (Ex VAT)||Unit Price (Inc VAT)|
Everbuild Fix & Fill Expanding Foam 750ml from Cookson Hardware.
Product Reference: EVFF7
Fix & Fill Expanding Foam is a quick setting polyurethane based foam which expands greatly on application and yields up to 50 times original can contents. Can be cut, sawn, plastered and sealed over after approximately one hour. Fills irregular gaps, fixes framework, insulates and sound deadens. Gloves are included in the cap.
EVERBUILD FIX & FILL are quick setting one part polyurethane foams in aerosol form. FIX & FILL is supplied with attachable nozzles. The foam expands on application to up to 150% its original volume . Once cured, the foam can be cut, sawn or plastered over after only one hour providing the working temperatures (can and surfaces) are between +5 to +30o C, ideally 20o C.
- Quick setting - can be cut, sawn or plastered in 1 hour.
- Economical in use - expands up to 55 times its original volume.
- Fills irregular and broad gaps where most conventional fillers would fail.
- Possesses insulating and sound deadening properties.
Areas for Use:
- Gaps around pipe entries through walls.
- Gaps around window frames, door frames.
- Electrical wire chasing prior to plastering
- Deep joints prior to applying sealant or plaster
- Irregular gaps in stone, brick, concrete or plaster
- Door frames
- Timber structures
- Window sills and thresholds.
- Window frames
- Behind cladding to exterior walls.
- Behind soffit and barge boards
Everbuild Fix & Fill Expanding Foam Data Sheet
|Similar products can be found in these categories:|
|Sealants and Adhesives
Hand Held Expanding Foam|
All Everbuild Building Products Products