Everbuild Evercryl Emergency Roof Repair Grey.
Product Reference: EVCGYCART
Evercryl Emergency Roof Repair in a cartridge is an emergency repair aid for the use on external roofing applications. The Evercryl formula has been gelled up to allow it to be cartridge applied while still containing the top quality fibres that you expect with Evercryl. The product is applied through a special ‘duck bill’ shaped nozzle ideal for emergency repairs to gaps, cracks and holes in roofs, gutters, flashing, upstands and felt. It even works in wet conditions so there is no need to wait for the rain to stop.
EVERBUILD® EVERCRYL® EMERGENCY ROOF REPAIR is a resin based, fibre re-enforced roof repair compound which is effective on all common roofing surfaces and types, giving an instant roof repair even in the wet and on wet surfaces. May also be applied in frosty conditions down to –5°C.
EVERBUILD® EVERCRYL® EMERGENCY ROOF REPAIR is instantly waterproof when applied, so there is no fear of wash off, so emergency leaks can be tackled immediately as there is no need to wait for the rain to stop.
EVERBUILD® EVERCRYL® EMERGENCY ROOF REPAIR is cartridge applied and dries to a flexible membrane which resists algae and fungal growth. Because of the high level of fibre re-enforcement,
EVERBUILD® EVERCRYL® EMERGENCY ROOF REPAIR will bridge small cracks and holes up to 5mm, requires only one application to give instant and
total water protection, even in areas subject to ponding.
EVERBUILD® EVERCRYL® EMERGENCY ROOF REPAIR requires no primer on sound non-porous surfaces.
- General sealing, maintenance, repair and waterproofing of most common roofs in wet or dry conditions– for use on concrete, fibre/cement, roofing felt, mastic asphalt, existing bituminous roof coatings, rigid uPVC, corrugated iron, metals, slates, brickwork, tiles, lead, copper and zinc.
- Waterproofing guttering (plastic and metal), downpipes, gully’s, flashings, upstands, vents and leadwork.
CHARACTERISTICS / ADVANTAGES
- May be applied in damp and wet conditions.
- Formulated from lightfast acrylic polymers to withstand sunlight for longer periods than traditional bitumen.
- Fibre re-enforced to bridge small cracks.
- Primerless adhesion to most bituminous and non porous surfaces.
- Elongation 350% at break
|Similar products can be found in these categories:|
|Sealants and Adhesives
Sealants & Silicones
All Everbuild Building Products Products