Trend 260mm TCT Circular Saw Blade for Aluminium, Plastic and Worktops from Cookson Hardware.
Product Reference: CSB/AP26096
The Trend Craft range of Tungsten Carbide Tipped Circular Sawblades are designed for a professional finish in soft wood, hard wood, exotic rip, plasterboard, stone fibre board and particle board. These blades have a negative hook angle and are designed for cutting aluminium, plastic and worktops.
- Reamed bore to ensure precise fit to spindle.
- Silver braze to ensure tip is bonded securely to body.
- Body hardened and tempered to maintain trueness.
- Laser etched on reverse to European standard EN847-1/2.
- The Trend name for traceability and a guarantee of quality.
- High grade alloy steel plate body precision ground to maintain flatness.
- Micro-granular Tungsten Carbide Tipped to allow cutting of abrasive materials.
260mm x 30mm bore x 96 teeth
Aluminium, Plastic and Worktop Cutting
|Similar products can be found in these categories:|
|Trend Woodworking Tools
>Trend Circular Saw Blades CraftPro
Trend Circular Saw Blades CraftPro Aluminium and Plastic|
>Power Tool Accessories
Circular Saw Blades
Power Tools & Accessories
>Blades for Power Tools
Blades for Circular Saws
All Trend Routing & Woodworking Products