Trend 115v CraftPro Router Table MK3L.
Product reference: CRT/MK3L
The Trend CraftPro Router Table will suit craftsmen and woodworking enthusiasts. It is packed with the necessary features to maximise the versatility of all popular portable routers.
- Large laminated MDF table. Quick release aluminium extrusion back fence with sliding MDF cheeks.
- Removable 6.35mm thick aluminium insert plate with 98mm diameter aperture, pre drilled for Trend TBC routers and T11 routers.
- T11 router Quick Raiser and Quick Release facility.
- High back fence with fully adjustable guard assembly.
- Fully adjustable side finger pressure.
- Full perimeter leg stand with adjustable feet.
- Two insert rings 31.8mm and 67.5mm diameter to reduce table aperture.
- Lead on pin for bearing guided curved work.
- Edge planing facility on back fence of 1.4mm and 2.4mm.
- Cable management clips.
- No volt release switch.
- Mitre fence with zeroing and spelch block facility.
- Bench fixing brackets.
- Router not included.
- 115v routers over 1850W (including T10 and T11) cannot be used with no volt release switch router tables.
- Not intended for continuous production or production line use.
- 2 x Insert rings
- 1 x No-volt release switch
- 1 x Side pressure
- 1 x Top pressure
- 1 x Mitre fence
- 1 x Lead-on pin
- 1 x Safety guard
- 1 x Push stick
How to use the Trend CraftPro Router Table.
Table top size = 610 x 405 x 26mm
Bench height = 410mm
Router cutter aperture = 98mm
Max cutter diameter = 86mm
Insert ring sizes = 31.8mm, 67.5mm
Backfence height = 68mm
Dust spout aperture = 57mm
Edge planing up to = 1.4 & 2.4mm
Weight = 13.6kg
Voltage = 115v
|Similar products can be found in these categories:|
|Trend Woodworking Tools
Trend Router Tables
Trend CraftPro Router Tables|
Power Tools & Accessories
Router Jigs & Tables
All Trend Routing & Woodworking Products