Trend Router Cutter Straight Two Flute 24mm Dia x 19mm Cut.
Product Reference: C032CX1/4TC
Trend straight cut router cutters suitable for a wide range of applications such as engraving, grooving, rebating and shallow mortising. Use on softwoods, hardwoods, MDF, plywood and chipboard.
- Cutter has a bottom cut feature.
- 1/4" shank 24mm diameter 19mm cut depth twin flute TCT cutter
- General purpose cutter for shallow mortices, template work with guide bushes, slots, grooves, rebating.
- 1/4" shank for light duty applications and easy control in smaller routers.
- Wide diameter for deeper rebate backset.
- Bottom cut feature for plunge and trenching work.
- PTFE coated bodies reduces friction and heat build-up for longer lifespan.
- 2mm thick Premium Micro-granular Tungsten Carbide Tips for an excellent finish in all materials.
- ÔKÕ marked shank ensures correct insertion depth for safe routing.
- Additional shank markings to indicate maximum safe speed and cutter reference.
- Extra-long shank for use in router tables.
Shank Diameter=1/4 inch
|Similar products can be found in these categories:|
>Power Tool Accessories
Trend Woodworking Tools
>Trend Router Bits CraftPro TCT
Trend Router Bits CraftPro TCT Straight Flute
Power Tools & Accessories
Straight Flute Router Bits
All Trend Routing & Woodworking Products