Trend Router Cutter Straight Two Flute 22.2mm Dia x 31mm Cut.
Product Reference: C032BX1/2TC
Trend straight cut router cutters suitable for a wide range of applications such as engraving, grooving, rebating and shallow mortising. Use on softwoods, hardwoods, MDF, plywood and chipboard.
- Cutter has a bottom cut feature.
- 1/2" shank 22.2mm diameter 31mm cut depth twin flute TCT cutter.
- General purpose cutter for shallow mortices, template work with guide bushes, slots, grooves, rebating.
- 1/2" shank for heavy duty applications and additional support under load when making deeper cuts in harder materials.
- Wide diameter for deeper rebate backset.
- Long cut length for deeper morticing and edge trimming applications.
- Bottom cut feature for plunge and trenching work.
- PTFE coated bodies reduces friction and heat build-up for longer lifespan.
- 2mm thick Premium Micro-granular Tungsten Carbide Tips for an excellent finish in all materials.
- ÔKÕ marked shank ensures correct insertion depth for safe routing.
- Additional shank markings to indicate maximum safe speed and cutter reference.
- Extra-long shank for use in router tables.
Shank Diameter=1/2 inch
|Similar products can be found in these categories:|
Power Tool Accessories
Trend Woodworking Tools
Trend Router Bits CraftPro TCT
Trend Router Bits CraftPro TCT Straight Flute
Power Tools & Accessories
Straight Flute Router Bits
All Trend Routing & Woodworking Products