Trend Masonry Grinding Discs 115mm x 6mm x 22.2mm Pack of 10.
Product Reference: AD/G115/6/S
Masonry grinding discs 6mm for for grinding, dressing and shaping brick, stone and ceramic tile. 24 Grit Silicon Carbide delivers a coarse cutting action for fast, efficient stock removal. 6.0mm Kerf provides strength and stability to prevent deflection under load and ensures long life. Resin-Bonded Fibreglass Mesh Construction increases durability by up to 30% longer compared to conventional grinding discs. Semi-Open Coat Bond delivers a perfect balance between speed of cut, waste clearance, heat build-up, and quality of finish.
- For use on Natural Stone
- ÔTÕ Hardness Rating for increased strength and durability in abrasive materials
- 115mm / 4ÚÓ Diameter is compatible with all standard 22.2mm bore angle grinders
- Depressed Centre Profile (Type 27) keeps the flange nut below the surface of the disc to allow flatter grinding
- Easy Read Icons help users to select the correct disc based on application, and use the disc safely
- Metal Storage Tin to protect and transport unused discs
|Similar products can be found in these categories:|
|Power Tools & Accessories
Blades for Power Tools
Angle Grinder Blades|
All Trend Routing & Woodworking Products