Trend Masonry Cutting Discs 115mm x 2.5mm x22.2mm Pack of 10.
Product Reference: AD/C115/25/S
Masonry cutting discs 2.5mm discs for cutting brick, stone and ceramic tile. 36 Grit Silicon Carbide delivers a highly-durable cutting action, suitable for brick, stone, concrete and ceramic tile, 2.5mm Kerf offers extra support on deeper cutting applications in thicker materials. Resin-Bonded Fibreglass Mesh Construction increases durability by up to 30% longer compared to conventional grinding discs. Semi-Open Coat Bond delivers a perfect balance between speed of cut, waste clearance, heat build-up, and quality of finish.
- ÔTÕ Hardness Rating for increased strength and durability in abrasive materials
- 115mm / 4ÚÓ Diameter is compatible with all standard 22.2mm bore angle grinders
- Flat Profile (Type 41) for all cutting applications
- Easy Read Icons help users to select the correct disc based on application, and use the disc safely
- Metal Storage Tin to protect and transport unused discs
- For use on Natural Stone
|Similar products can be found in these categories:|
|Power Tools & Accessories
Blades for Power Tools
Angle Grinder Blades|
All Trend Routing & Woodworking Products