Trend Multi Material Cutting Discs 115mm x 1mm x 22.2mm Pack of 10.
Product Reference: AD/C115/1/MM
Multi material cutting discs. High-performance, 1.0mm kerf all-round single disc solution for cutting stainless steel, mild steel, aluminium, alloys, plastics and ceramic tiles.
60 Grit Zircon/Aluminium Oxide dual abrasive composition for fast and efficient cutting in a variety of materials. 1.0mm Kerf offers precise, virtually burr and chatter-free cuts with minimal material wastage, minimal dust and maximum runtime.
Resin-Bonded Fibreglass Mesh Construction increases durability by up to 30% longer compared to conventional grinding discs.
Semi-Open Coat Bond delivers a perfect balance between speed of cut, waste clearance, heat build-up, and quality of finish.
- For use on Metal, Concrete, Brick, PVC
- ÔTÕ Hardness Rating for increased strength and durability in abrasive materials
- 115mm / 4ÚÓ Diameter is compatible with all standard 22.2mm bore angle grinders
- Flat Profile (Type 41) for all cutting applications
- Easy Read Icons help users to select the correct disc based on application, and use the disc safely
- Metal Storage Tin to protect and transport unused discs
|Similar products can be found in these categories:|
|Power Tools & Accessories
Blades for Power Tools
Angle Grinder Blades|
All Trend Routing & Woodworking Products