Trend Metal Cutting Discs 115mm x 1mm x 22.2mm Pack of 10.
Product Reference: AD/C115/1/M
Metal cutting discs. High-performance 1.0mm kerf cutting discs for Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminium and alloys. 60 Grit Aluminium Oxide for fast, consistent, quality cuts that reduce the need for addition work with other tools. 1.0mm Kerf offers extra support on deeper cutting applications in thicker materials. Resin-Bonded Fibreglass Mesh Construction increases durability by up to 30% longer compared to conventional grinding discs. Semi-Open Coat Bond delivers a perfect balance between speed of cut, waste clearance, heat build-up, and quality of finish.
- For use on Steel, Stainless Steel
- ÔTÕ Hardness Rating for increased strength and durability in abrasive materials
- 115mm / 4ÚÓ Diameter is compatible with all standard 22.2mm bore angle grinders
- Flat Profile (Type 41) for all cutting applications
- Easy Read Icons help users to select the correct disc based on application, and use the disc safely
- Metal Storage Tin to protect and transport unused discs
|Similar products can be found in these categories:|
|Power Tools & Accessories
Blades for Power Tools
Angle Grinder Blades|
All Trend Routing & Woodworking Products