Abus Diskus Padlock 23 Series 70mm Keyed Alike RR00390.
Product Reference: 45175
Abus 23 series 70mm Diskus padlock keyed alike to key reference RR00390. The Abus Diskus disc lock is a special form of the padlock with some distinct advantages. The disc shape effectively combats the most common ways of forcing it open. The design means that there is only a small opening in the shackle, which makes it very difficult to tamper with. As the ABUS disc lock is made mainly of stainless steel, it is used especially where security and protection against corrosion are required.
The Abus 23 series diskus padlock is an economy version of the distinctive ABUS 26/70 series Diskus padlock, incorporating the original Diskus design with a competitive price.
360-degree all-round protection
The Diskus® family is available in models with diameters between 50 and 80 mm. The original disc lock is only available from ABUS.
Operations and use:
- To secure valuables / goods of greater value or at a high risk of theft
- To secure doors, gates, cupboards, cellar doors etc.
- Ideally used with Abus Diskus hasp No: 140: virtually impossible to attack shackle
- Original Diskus® design: 360° protection
- Shackle manufactured from case hardened steel and protected in a stainless steel body
- Diskus® deep-welding technology - maximum strength
- Hardened steel shackle
- Precision pin tumbler cylinder with anti-pick pins
- Key retaining: key is needed for locking (lock retains key until locked)
- Made in Germany
- 2 keys
Overall diameter: 71 mm. Overall depth: 31 mm.
Shackle width: 19.5 mm I.D. Shackle height: 17 mm. Shackle Dia: 10 mm.
|Similar products can be found in these categories:|
|Locks, Latches & Security
Locks, Latches & Security
Keyed Alike Padlocks
All Abus Padlocks and Security Products Products