Trend T5EB Router Power Tool 1/4 1000W 240V
Compact and powerful plunge router suitable for light and medium duty applications.
Basic models include:
- 1/4" Collet
- 35mm Clip-in Dust Spout
- 20mm Guide Bush
- Side-fence with Micro Adjuster
- Beam Trammel Attachment
- Electronic full wave variable control of spindle speed under load for a fine finish on all types of material.
- Soft-start feature eliminates sudden movement of machine on start up.
- Spindle lock & hex collet nut allows easy cutter changes.
- Precision machined one piece multi-slit collet with combined nut.
- Compact design & low weight make it easy to use especially for intricate work.
- Adjustable twin rod side-fence for guiding along a straight edge.
- New features include: increased power, soft grip handles, low profile dust spout and ergonomic spindle lock.
- Three year extended warranty with online registration (UK and Eire only).
- Plunge stroke=0-50 mm
- Power input=1000 watt
- Power ampage=4.6 amp
- Standard model collet dia.=1/4"
- Cutter dia. max.=40 mm
- No load speeds=9-27000 rpm
- Dust spout size=35 mm
- Guide bush dia.=20 mm
- Rod diameter=8 mm
- Rod centres=84 mm
- Weight=3.3 kg
- Sound pressure Lpa=81.0 dB(A)1
- Acoustic pressure Lwa=94.01 dB(A)2
- Hand arm vibration=<2.5 m/s2
|Similar products can be found in these categories:|
|Power Tools & Accessories
Routers 230v / 240v|
Trend Woodworking Tools
>Trend Power Tools and Safety
All Trend Routing & Woodworking Products