Trend Curve Guide 8mm x 1000mm.
Product Reference: CURV/8X1000
A mini size flexible guide that is used to make a pattern, allows a shape to be cut repeatedly with precision. Will produce round, segmental or elliptical arch shapes, curves and cutouts.
- Use with a router and bearing guided cutter or with a guide bush and unguided cutter.
- Flexible guide is screwed to a template with the fixing screws included.
- Template should be rough cut oversize prior to routing.
- For MDF boards up to 10mm thick.
- An 8mm user made spacer should be fitted to underside of router to keep router stable.
Width (excl. holes)=8 mm
Inside radius min.=30 mm
Outside radius min.=35 mm
Material max. thickness=10 mm
Fixing screws=2.5mm x 16mm Csk Pozi
Overall Length Metric: 1000mm
|Similar products can be found in these categories:|
|Trend Woodworking Tools
Trend Routing Accessories
Trend Curve Guides|
All Trend Routing & Woodworking Products