Trend Open Riser Staircase Housing Jig from Cookson Hardware.
Product Reference: STAIR/B
The Trend Open Riser Staircase Housing Jig is a well proven means of routing out stair housings quickly and accurately. Constructed from hard wearing solid laminate and includes a reversible fence for exact matching of stair strings.
- Built-in heavy duty front clamp for quick clamping for each trench.
- Adjustable to suit private and common stair angle pitch.
- Integral reversible and adjustable front clamp.
- The jig incorporates a stub riser to conform with building regulations.
- All heavy duty routers over 1600 watts can be used.
- Sub-base is pre-drilled to suit Trend/DeWalt/Elu 1/2 inch routers, for other makes the sub-base will have to be redrilled.
Please state the make and model in the special requirements/comments box on the delivery details page when ordering.
Router not included.
Thread thickness = 32mm
Riser thickness = 16mm
Guide bush diameter = 24mm
Length = 585mm
Height = 485mm
Width = 9.5mm
Weight = 6.3kg
- 1 x Adjustable reversible clamp bar
- 1 x Reversible clamp bar
- 1 x Sub-base
- 1 x 24mm Guide bush
- 1 x Line-up pin
- 2 x Spanners
- 1 x Line Up guide bush
|Similar products can be found in these categories:|
|Trend Woodworking Tools
Trend Router Jigs
Trend Stair Jigs|
Power Tools & Accessories
Router Jigs & Tables
All Trend Routing & Woodworking Products