The Trend Routabout Jig
Product Reference RBT/1
Access to pipes & cables beneath chipboard floors in seconds. For builders, plumbers & electricians.
A 250mm diameter opening can be cut and made good in seconds. Designed for use in new or existing 18mm chipboard or similar floors.
- Cuts only the thickness of the board.
- No waste, the piece cut out is used to make good the floor.
- All you need is a plunge router (750 watts or above). A Unibase may be required for certain makes and models of router.
Please refer to UK Building Regulations. Approved Document D and any amendments before using this accessory.
Shank Diameter = 1/4 inch
For cutting a 250mm opening in chipboard floors
Floor thickness = 18mm
Cut Length Metric: 18mm
How to Guide to the Trend Routabout Jig.
Comes complete with:
- 1 x Routabout template
- 3 x Spacer rings
- 1 x Special TCT router cutter
- 1 x 30mm Plastic guide bush
|Similar products can be found in these categories:|
|Trend Woodworking Tools
>Trend Router Jigs
Power Tools & Accessories
>Router Jigs & Tables
All Trend Routing & Woodworking Products