Trend Two Part Trade Hinge Jig B with Carry Case.
Product Reference: H/JIG/B
A two part trade hinge jig to cut hinge recesses in doors & linings. Hard wearing template in 12mm phenolic plastic. Two part, splits into two lengths with dovetail joint. One set up for door and frame. No need to adjust for repeated doors.
- Four adjustable apertures.
- For a 2 metre door hinges are 6 inch down and 9 inch up and the middle. Fourth hinge for fire doors (355mm /14 inches down from top of top hinge).
- For doors 16mm to 51mm thick with separate (plant on) stops, or stops thinner than 11mm.
- Swivel end plate for 3mm gap to head of door.
- Use with a light duty plunge router with 1/4 inch collet.
- Includes three edge guides, three bradawls and 16 mm guide bush.
- Unibase may be needed.
T4EK router requires a ref. UNIBASE or special guide bush ref. GB/T4/160.
Jig overall length=1815 mm
Length=50 mm (2") to 127 mm (5")
Width min.=9.5 mm (3/8")
Width max.=35 mm (1 3/8")
Door size possible
Height min=1955 mm (6' 5")
Height max.= 2100 mm*
Thickness min.= 16 mm (5/8")
Thickness max.=51 mm (2")
* Please note for doors over 2000mm the bottom hinge will be higher than 9" up.
|Similar products can be found in these categories:|
|Trend Woodworking Tools
Trend Router Jigs
Trend Hinge Jigs|
Power Tools & Accessories
Router Jigs & Tables
All Trend Routing & Woodworking Products