Trend Easyscribe Scribing Tool
Product Reference: E/SCRIBE
Trend hand-held scribing tool for architrave, skirting, scribing doors, scribing worktops, setting hinge recess depth, etc.
|Parallel a cutting line.
||Marking the side of a door.
- Articulated arm allows the required offset to be set precisely from 1mm to 40mm giving full flexibility.
- Use for a multitude of applications including hanging doors, installing worktops, plinths & skirting, architraves, flooring, window boards, panelling, shop fitting and tiling.
- Can be used as a marking gauge.
- Thin guide plate (0.5mm) for access into narrow gaps ensuing full versatility.
- Flat base ensures object surface remains in contact ensuring a consistent scribe.
- Knurled fore grip sliding steel guide plate allows up to 50mm projection.
- Thumb wheel fine adjustment.
- Marks narrow pencil line of 0.7mm width ensuring accuracy.
Spare graphite refills available.
Graphite width = 0.7mm
Graphite grade = 2H
How To Use The Trend Easyscribe Scribing Tool.
|Similar products can be found in these categories:|
|Trend Woodworking Tools
Trend Measuring and Marking
Trend Easy Scribe|
All Trend Routing & Woodworking Products