Trend 15.9mm Trade TCT Two Flute Router Cutter from Cookson Hardware.
Product Reference: TR19X1/4TC
The Trend Trade range of router cutters are PTFE non-stick coated TCT tooling designed for the tradesman. These two flute Trend router cutters give a clean finish to abrasive materials such as chipboard, MDF, plywood and certain hardwoods. These router cutters are for housing, grooving and mortising.
- Micro-granular Tungsten Carbide Tips, with highly ground face for a superior finish on softwoods, hardwoods, MDF, plywood and chipboard.
- PTFE non-stick coating to minimise resin and heat build up especially for softwood longer life.
- Bottom cut feature on straight cutters.
- Extra long shanks.
- Specially chosen range of tools aimed at the particular needs of the tradesman.
- Etched dimensions on the shank for quick identification.
- Practical plastic tube storage cases to provide excellent protection.
TCT Router Cutter Grade:
These router cutters have Tungsten Carbide Tips brazed onto a steel body and are designed to cut the most abrasive materials. With careful handling, they will outlast HSS grade cutters by many times under normal conditions. Small sized router cutters have a Solid Carbide insert.
Diameter - 15.9mm
Cut - 19.0mm
Overall Length - 60.0mm
Shank Diameter - 1/4"
|Similar products can be found in these categories:|
|Trend Woodworking Tools
>Trend Router Bits Trade TCT
Trend Router Bits Trade TCT Straight|
Power Tools & Accessories
Straight Flute Router Bits
All Trend Routing & Woodworking Products