Trend Zipbolt Traditional Worktop Connector Kit ZIP/35/164/3.
Product Reference: ZIP/35/164/3
Engineered by kitchen installers, for kitchen installers. With a unique patented design for easy worktop joining and over four times faster than conventional bolts to fit. Available in sizes to suit all types and thicknesses of worktop.
- Heat-Treated End Plate can handle high torque levels to prevent deformation or damage.
- Zinc-Plated Steel Construction for long-lasting strength and rust protection.
- Robust Geared Head Mechanism is driven by 5mm Hex bit and tightens in seconds with one hand and a drill/driver.
- Standard and Slimline ZIPBOLT kits also include 3 x ZIPCLIPS to speed up and further simplify installation.
- ZIPCLIPS hold the bolt securely in the routed recess, preventing it from falling out before it is tightened.
- Flexible Wings grip to hold the ZIPBOLT firmly in place.
Bolt Length=164 mm
Shank Diameter=6 mm
Geared Head Diameter=35 mm
Guide Bush Required=30 mm
Cutter Diameter Required=12.7 mm
Min Cut Depth=20 mm
Supplied Driver Bit=5 mm Hex
Supplied Trend No.20 Biscuits=3
For Worktop Thicknesses=26-40 mm
Suitable for Laminated Chipboard
Suitable for Solid Wood
|Similar products can be found in these categories:
|Trend Woodworking Tools
Trend Router Jigs
Trend Kitchen Worktop Jigs
Trend Woodworking Tools
Trend Routing Accessories
Trend Jointing Accessories
All Trend Routing & Woodworking Products