Trend Rota-Tip TCT Straight Router Cutter from Cookson Hardware.
Product Reference: RT/10X1/2TC
Trend Rota-Tip Solid Carbide replaceable blade router cutters.
- Tool body remains in place when changing blades, thus reducing down-time.
- Straight cutters have blades with two or four cutting edges, allowing them to be rotated and locked in identical positions.
- 1/2" shank tools are ideal for use in production applications.
- Clear economical advantage over conventional brazed tip tooling.
- The single blade can be rotated 180 degrees to give double the life of a conventional tool.
- Refs. RT/11(M) & RT/13 are ideally suited for use with Trend Combi worktop jigs.
- Refs RT/11M & RT/12M have a shorter shank, designed for use with Makita 3600B & 3612BR, Ryobi and Hitachi routers.
- Refs. RT/15, 16 & 17 are suitable for fixed head machines only.
- Suitable for plunge cutting.
Diameter - 1/2"
Cut Length - 29.5mm
Overall Length - 76mm
Shank Diameter - 1/2"
|Similar products can be found in these categories:|
|Trend Woodworking Tools
>Trend Router Bits Rota-Tip
Trend Router Bits Rota-Tip Single Blade|
Power Tools & Accessories
Rota-Tip Replaceable Tip Router Bits
All Trend Routing & Woodworking Products