|Qty||Discount||Unit Price (Ex VAT)||Unit Price (Inc VAT)|
Gun Grade Expanding Foam Everbuild 750ml.
Product Reference: EVGF7
Gun Grade Expanding Foam is a quick setting polyurethane based foam which expands greatly on application and yields up to 50 times original can contents. Once cured, the foam can be cut, sawn, plastered and sealed over after approximately one hour. Fills irregular gaps, fixes framework, insulates and sound deadens. Designed for professional use in conjunction with Gun Foam Applicators.
- Quick setting - can be cut, sawn or plastered in 1 hour.
- Economical in use - expands up to 50 times its original volume.
- Fills irregular and broad gaps where most conventional fillers would fail.
- Possesses insulating and sound deadening properties.
Areas for Use:
- Gaps around pipe entries through walls.
- Gaps around window frames, door frames. electrical wire chasing prior to plastering, deep joints prior to applying sealant or plaster, irregular gaps in stone, brick, concrete or plaster
- Door frames
- Timber structures
- Window sills and thresholds.
- Window frames
- Behind cladding to exterior walls.
- Behind soffit and barge boards
- In automotive applications.
Everbuild Gun Grade Expanding Foam Data Sheet
|Similar products can be found in these categories:|
|Sealants and Adhesives
Gun Expanding Foam|
All Sika Everbuild Products